1. Go to the App Store and download Cisco AnyConnect.
2. After installation, open Cisco AnyConnect.
3. Click Add VPN Connection.
4. Settings are identical to connecting on a PC.
A. Description = EVSC (or whatever you want to call it)
B. Server Address = https://vpn.evsc.k12.in.us/SSL
C. Click Save
5. Under the box on the right turn off 'block untrusted VPN"
6. Click the slider to on to connect and input your password.
* Verify the user is in the trusted VPN group in Active Directory. Contact Chris Hornbeck, Matt King, or Russell Dugan if you need assistance with that.